Top best Help desk software examples
There was a time when we had to meet with customers face to face to hear their problems and then solve them. Which takes a long time and makes your process slow. Now we no longer have to worry about spending so much time hearing the problem because as technology progresses, things become easier with Help Desk Software.
People can now tell you about their problems with a few clicks. For that, Help desk Software can help you!
In this blog, we will cover what is help desk tracking software. the best help desk software for small businesses and help desk software free for every business.
Firstly, You should get the basic knowledge about it but if you are aware of it you can skip it.
Quick intro of Help Desk Tracking Software
Help Desk software is a tool that can be utilized to organize, manage, and can give responses to services-related requests. From this tool, you can track the complaints, queries, and requests of the people and can also monitor the progress.
When you utilize the Help Desk Software then it will leave a good impact on the customers and will improve the user experience. When you hear the problems of your customers, this will make them feel heard. This improves your customer’s experience.
Top 10 help desk software free and paid.
There are multiple help desk software free. These are the list of 6 Best Desk Software!
Jira Service Desk
This is the best help desk software for a small business. They offer highly affordable and active packages for small businesses. It is one of the help desk software that has strong AI capabilities, automation tools, multi-channel support, self-service portals, and plenty of other features. This tool is intended to keep track of all customer complaints and tickets.
These are the features that it has
- It uses canned responses to provide quick responses to customers.
- You can resolve complex, multi-stage tickets using parent-child ticketing.
- Set ticket response and resolution deadlines with SLA management.
- It allows customers to submit tickets through your website and automatically notify agents of ticket updates.
It gives a free plan and the paid plan is almost $15/agent per month.
Help desk software is a great way to manage customer support and keep track of customer issues. LiveAgent is one of the leading help desk software solutions on the market. LiveAgent is a help desk software that offers a live chat feature, which is a great way to interact with customers in real-time It is utilized by small and medium or large businesses. It creates a knowledge base, tracks customer satisfaction, and generates reports.
Moreover, it offers a number of features that make it a great choice for businesses that need help desk software, including:
- It has a wide range of features that can help you manage your help desk.
- Excellent customer support.
It has a free plan which you can utilize forever but there are a few limitations while using it. There are different prices which you can select according to you. It’s all-exclusive plan will cost you $39/agent/month.
Zoho Desk is a cloud-based help desk software that enables businesses to manage their customer support more efficiently. . It assists in solving an everyday customer’s problem. Zoho Desk consolidates the customer’s queries and requests from various channels into tickets and presents them in a single interface. It offers a suite of features that streamline the support process, including ticket management, knowledge base, and asset management. Zoho Desk can aid you to set up various customer help centers where customers can submit their tickets on the client portal without any trouble. Zoho Desk also offers excellent integrations with third-party applications, making it a great option for businesses that use a variety of software tools.
These are the features of Zoho Desk that you should be aware of.
- Email, social media, live chat, telephony, and a web contact form are all part of a multichannel system.
- Knowledge base and self-service.
- Tools for customer relationship management
- Workflows, ticket assignments, notification rules, SLAs, and layouts are all examples of automation.
- Custom functions: To integrate modules and other tools, you can write custom code.
- APIs and integrations
- Reports, dashboards, and time tracking are all available.
- Layouts, templates, self-service portals, and ticket statuses are all customizable.
- Integration of an AI-powered assistant.
Zoho Desk offers a Free plan and its Paid plans start at $14/agent per month.
If you’re looking for top-notch help desk software, you can’t go wrong with HelpScout. HelpScout is packed with features to help you streamline your customer support operation, including a knowledge base, a ticketing system, and live chat. There is no doubt that it mostly focuses on email support but it works on the live chat. And it’s all backed by excellent customer service. If you are just starting up then this one is perfect for you but in case you are already in the market then you should go for the purchasing plan. That will work perfectly for you.
The features of HelpScout are
- Several mailboxes
- Beacon with live chat and on-page assistance
- Content available for self-service.
- Customer service.
- Data reporting in real-time.
- Apps and integrations built in.
- The base of knowledge.
- Customer database.
- Customer feedback follows each response.
- Custom Apps
HelpScout package Starts at $20/user per month.
In case you are seeking for a comprehensive and user-friendly help desk software solution, Zendesk is a great option to consider. Zendesk offers a wide range of features and tools to help you manage your customer support operations effectively and efficiently. With Zendesk, you can easily track and resolve customer issues, provide self-service options, and create a knowledge base of FAQs and support articles. Zendesk also integrates with a variety of third-party applications, making it a versatile and flexible solution for businesses of all sizes.
Its features are,
- Conversations across channels have been unified.
- It has a feature of Tracking and prioritization of customer interactions.
- Customer information, including information from external profiles is also a feature of it.
- Extrapolation of information from previous events and conversations (external systems included).
- Knowledge base and self-service.
- Live chat, social messaging, SMS, email, and voice channels are all available.
- Reporting and analytics
- Compatibility with marketplace tools.
- Routing based on skill, triggers, and automation
- Support Suite package
The package of it Starts at $19/agent per month.
Jira Service Desk is a help desk software that enables organizations to manage their customer service requests and incidents in a streamlined efficient way. It provides a centralized platform for tracking, monitoring, and resolving customer service issues. The Desk is a flexible and scalable solution that can be customized to meet the needs of any organization.
Features which it has are,
- It has Policies for SLAs
- Customer satisfaction polls
- Agent queues are easily customizable.
- Self-service portal and knowledge base
- More than 200 integrations
- Automation and incident notifications
- Workflows that are customizable.
- A witty search.
- Issues and deployment can be easily linked to dev backlogs
- Multiple languages are supported by it.
It also offers a Free plan and the Paid plan starts at $7.50/user per month.
In a Nutshell,
If you’re running a business, you must be aware that customer support is highly essential. But it can be tough to manage a help desk and provide quality support to your customers. That’s where help desk software comes in. Help desk software is a tool used by businesses to handle customer service. It can help you keep track of customer requests, prioritize support tickets, and even automate some of the support processes. The question raised here is which software is the best? How you can utilize the help desk software for free? What is the best help desk software for small businesses? That is why we have mentioned the 6 Best Help Desk Tracking Software. You can review them and if you have any questions you can ask that in the comment section.