Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Job Title: IT PROJECT MANAGER Needed In United State Government
Department: DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
This IT Job position is located in the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Govt Of United State, Office of Operations (OO), Office of Information Management and Technology (OIMT).
- The program is currently working as a Project manager for the cost allocation program. IT for Enterprise Shared Services The priority is to identify and determine the costs of FDA IT.
- The cost allocation model determines the costs based on service consumption at different levels in the organization and offers a more accurate and transparent method for budget planning and execution.
- IT analyzes and evaluates the results of financial management activities, including management boards, IT acquisition management and activities for creating and maintaining financial budgets.
- Taking care of data collection, statistical analysis and monitoring of the end of the reporting process of IT and IT financial statistics.
- Developing timelines, project plans and other project artworks that take into account the completion of milestones and the tasks related to the management of the IT cost model and the resulting reports.
The position of this IT Job as IT PROJECT MANAGER falls under the 2210 professional series. To qualify for this position in GS-14, you must meet the Time-in-Grade requirements no later than 10/9/2019 at 11:59 PM EST at the latest.
You must have 1 year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-13 level or equivalent level of responsibility at the Federal Service that demonstrates competence in attention to detail, customer service, verbal communication and problem solving. In addition, experience that you have equipped with the specific knowledge, skill and ability to perform successfully in this position.
Specialized experience includes proven competence and professional knowledge of Technology Business Management; knowledge and demonstrated ability to analyze the IT expenditure of the agency; and expert knowledge in analyzing and evaluating data arising from IT financial management activities. Individuals must have IT-related experience that demonstrates each of the four competencies below.
IT Job Details:
1. Attention to detail – Is thorough when performing work and meticulous when attending to details.
2. Customer Service – Works with customers and customers (that is, people who use or receive the services or products that your work unit produces, including the general public, people working in the office, other agencies or organizations outside the government) to assess needs, provide information or assistance, solve their problems or meet their expectations; is aware of available products and services; strives to provide quality products and services.
3. Oral communication – effectively expresses information (for example, ideas or facts) to individuals or groups, taking into account the public and the nature of the information (for example, technical, sensitive, controversial); makes clear and convincing oral presentations; listens to others, deals with non-verbal signals and responds appropriately.
4. Troubleshooting – identifies problems; determines the accuracy and relevance of information; uses sound judgment to generate and evaluate alternatives and make recommendations.
- Read Also: How to create your resume with free resume templates online
How to Apply:
Agency contact information
FDA Applicant Help Desk
FDA Office of Operations
10903 New Hampshire Ave
Silver Spring, MD 20993
1: Opening and Closing Date:
09/30/2019 TO 10/09/2019
2: Pay scale & grade
$117,191 TO $152,352 per year
5: Work schedule
6: Job Location
North Bethesda, MD