Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
How to View Large Size Image of Facebook Profile Picture Who Activated safe Guard
Facebook provided a profile image protection to protect user profiles. If you do not know it, it’s a good feature to prevent abuse of Facebook user profile images. If users activate this option on their profile photo on Facebook, others will not be able to share, send, share, zoom in, or have a photo of their profile on Facebook.
A small blue shield icon appears at the bottom of the user’s profile if the security feature of this Facebook image is enabled. You can read more about this feature here.
How to see Girlfriend Facebook locked Profile Picture Who protected by safe Guard
Many of the users thought that this feature would prevent other users from downloading their profile photos from Facebook. But the fact is NO. It will not prevent others from downloading your profile photo. With a little trick, every user can easily download the secure image of the Facebook profile from Facebook.
How to View / Zoom in / View full size / image in a Facebook profile with guard active?
Sometimes it is necessary to see the large or extra large image of a profile protected by the user profile. To see this, follow the easy steps.
1) just Open the user profile by visiting your Facebook profile page (which blocked their profile photo with profile photo guard) As shown in picture
2) View the source code of that page by clicking CTRL + U or by inspect element in browser (I’m using Chrome browser)
3) Now you have to search for the entity_id by pressing Ctrl + F
4) Note down / Copy the ID number which appears next to entity_id. This is the user facebook profile ID. It looks something like this “10000XXXX806538”
5) Visit https://graph.facebook.com/USERNAME/picture?width=800 in a new tab.
6) Replace USERNAME with the facebook profile ID. It becomes like this as shown in picture
7) Now visit that URL.
That’s it. Now you got full-size profile image!